Sunday, December 30, 2012

Playing with new camera

I have a new dSLR canon that I received for christmas and it has been so fun to use.  I can't wait to use it in Yellowstone Nation Park and also maybe now I can post a move of the day etc.  I am also happy to have a way to take decent self timer photos of sewing projects/moves etc because Hubbee would try but wasn't the best at that!!

So here we are goofing with camera around xmas:

Wrigley--who tries to lick the lens:
Matt and Jaclyn:
Some of my bday flowers:
And then I had to drive Iris out to her grandpa's and there were about 20 bald eagles and four Golden eagles around roadkill (gross--I know--but so close!) i wish i had my telephoto lens, but it was still neat!
We took down our tree this am because it was ridiculously dead.  It had actually been a fire hazard for about two weeks:
Hubbee wants that to be our christmas card next year... ummmmmmm... let me mull that over!!!!  It took about 14 seconds to burn itself to nothing.  scary to think that could have happened indoors!

I am trying to set some goals for the new year.  I don't really believe in resolutions.  I want run a mary in 3:50.  I want to get to 10,000 NTC minutes. I need to have several smaller ones to get me to these lofty ones.  HELP!!! :) I also think I may post three moves/week or workouts/week on the blog.  Any suggestions?

I do need to continue to sew.  I have lots of orders for baby items and need to get to work on some items for Sister in Law...

What are your goals/resolutions?  

No comments:

Post a Comment