Friday, December 6, 2013

New FuelBand!!!

I am so ecstatic to be the recipient of a new Fuelband!  The NikeFuel team sent it to me--even my fave color--electric green.  It is charging and I can't wait to get back to making "goal"!!! :)  My old fuelband died while in San Fran so it has been a while since I have worn one and I am glad to be back in the game.


Also, last night was Quilt Guild and Sunny and I are co-chairing the publicity chair for the quilt show.  We really have no idea what that even means/entails but we figured together we can do it.  At quilter's guild everyone must wear a name tag so i made one:
I wish I placed my letters better so my "e" was not overtaken by the blue spiral.  I did it on the machine freehand, and it turned out better than i was expecting.  

Back to the fuelband.  I heard it was more challenging now to reach goal?  Is that true?

A SUPER HUGE THANK YOU to the Nike Fuel Team--so happy to be a part of this family!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment